Monday, October 12, 2009

Clockeasy


I found this great website from my friend at Sites and Sound Bytes and I started to use it and it works great.

Every so often, I need a little alarm to remind me of an upcoming meeting, or know that I am going to work on a project that I get immersed in and need to be reminded of the time. I have looked and looked for a nice clock function that I could download and have on my desktop.
Well, Clockeasy isn’t a download, making it one step better. It’s a website. They offer a clock, an alarm, countdown timer, or a stopwatch. Both the clock and countdown can be customized for font, size, color and more and then the code can be inserted on a website. The alarm and stopwatch are there to be used on their site.
Simple, easy, and the perfect solution to an ongoing problem. Time.

No comments: