Thursday, September 6, 2007

PC Magazine Top 100 Websites

I have a couple of website I check daily, I highlighted Menasha Public Library in a previous past. I would like you to look at R.A. Meyers website called A series of Daily Assignments designed to teach the newbie all the wonderful things the Internet has to offer. ameyerguam.blogspot.com/ I have found his daily assignments helpful in learning what is out on the web. Today he has highlighted top classic website and "undiscovered" websites. Take time today to explore some of them, maybe they will become your new favorites.

I agree with Meyers "Every time I go through groups like these I marvel at what I don’t know. "




Here are their top “undiscovered” sites though I’d already discovered a few of them.
http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/0,1206,l=213934&s=25234&a=213919,00.asp

No comments: