Thursday, September 20, 2007

I visited HyperIGo on the recommendation from Tasha at greenlakelibrary . She has become my guru on the internet and I have learned to trust her instincts on interesting things to checkout.

I, like Tasha, ended spending lots of time and like the bookmark icon concept. I see this as being very helpful for people of all ages and internet skills. Try looking at this site and I will bet you will be like Tasha and I and use this site for your bookmarks.

Here is Tasha's my HyperIGo site with very little changed from the original. This way you can take a look, though you won't be able to edit it. You can add bookmarks and they appear as images of the actual site. Much friendlier than all words for newbies. Also, you can make things easier larger or smaller, sort in different ways, and create your own categories. Very friendly and easy to use.

ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

What a treat to find such an accolade! Thank you! You have truly brightened my day.

And I am so very glad you find my blog useful!