Monday, September 10, 2007

Grandparents Day Sept. 9th


Since I am a grandmother with two adorable grandchildren Regan (4) and Gage(2) I couldn't let this day go by without showing pictures of the kids. It's great to be a grandparent-you get to do fun things, give them sweets and send them home.
A couple of weeks ago my granddaughter told me I was her hero. There were kittens separated from their mother in the front seat of an old car in their shed and there was a HUGE garden spider that had spun a web in the window and her mother was afraid of the spider so Regan called her grandmother. It was hard to understand what she said and all I could understand was kittens, car and big spider. Needless to say I drove the five miles to their house and got rid of the spider and reunited mother cat and kittens. Regan turned and hugged me and said, "Grandma Bonnie you are my HERO!!" Little did she know I was also afraid of spiders but you can do a lot with a big stick and a shoe.

No comments: