Monday, April 6, 2009

Three Experiences You’d Like to Have

While there were a lot of different viewpoints, there seemed to be somewhat of a consensus that new experiences, whether simple or extravagant, are an important part of life.

What three new experiences would you like to have? They can be reality-based or way out of left field; that’s up to you. Here’s what I came up with:

1. Get swept away on a whirlwind trip and have no idea where you're going until you've landed. I have always wanted to go on a mystery vacation with friends.










2. Snorkel in a gorgeous, fishy location. I did this twice with my sister and friends ten years ago and would like to go on another cruise.





3. Rafting on the Green River in Utah. My sister and sister-in-law did this in the late '80 and had a great time. We are talking about doing this in the next two years.



So if you’re gutsy enough, spill the three new experiences you’d like to have!

No comments: