Monday, April 20, 2009

8 Tracks


This weekend I spent some time purging some items I no longer use and one of the items was eight track tapes-oops I just dated myself. This morning while checking one of my favorite blogs, I ran across her blog on 8tracks. This is a wonderful site-be forewarned that you will get lost in it. Have fun!


Sites and Soundbytes from Tasha Saecker, April 10, 2009. Tasha Saecker, who is the director of the Menasha Public Library in Menasha, WI.


As I have mentioned before, I’m a bit of an online music nut. 8tracks offers a service I haven’t seen before. They do playlists or mixes that their members put together. You can listen to a mix, create your own, or happily browse around the site dipping in and out of mixes.
To get a sense of how much fun it can be to listen to a mix, try out Music that Makes You Feel Important. Perfect for when you need a pick-me-up or when you are conquering that next online dungeon.

http://sites.menashalibrary.org/2009/04/10/8tracks/

No comments: