Friday, December 5, 2008

Three Things You Do to Reward Yourself

Most people who embrace simplicity agree that it’s its own reward. Still, I enjoy setting goals and rewarding myself. Whether it’s for a project completed, a hard day completed, or a financial goal, a reward is a great way of marking successes. So today, I’d like to know how you reward yourself.

I had to think about these for awhile, because I tend to find reasons to put off rewards. Once it’s within my grasp, I usually don’t need it as badly as I thought I did. Still, these are my favorites:

Take time to garden or ride my horses


  • Read a good book



  • Get together with friends and family and have a good margarita.



What about you? What nice things do you do for yourself? Or should we reach for goals without attaching rewards? Drop into the comments and let me know!

No comments: