Monday, April 12, 2010

Three Things You Do to Reward Yourself

Once again I went to one of my favorite sites looking for inspiration for today's blog. I read this and found it to be true for me and I suspect a large majority of the population.

Most people who embrace simplicity agree that it’s its own reward. Still, I enjoy setting goals and rewarding myself. Whether it’s for a project completed, a hard day completed, or a financial goal, a reward is a great way of marking successes.

I had to think about these for awhile, because I tend to find reasons to put off rewards.
A day by the ocean with my feet in the water!!
Working in the garden.
A good Margarita.

What about you? What nice things do you do for yourself? You can find this and many other great ideas for living simply.

No comments: