Friday, June 5, 2009

Three Family Games You Love to Play

On Simplicity is one of my favorite website sand I check it quite regularly for ideas. Here is the website. .http://www.onsimplicity.net/2008/12/family-games-you-love-to-play/
I paraphrased her thoughts and added mine.


Three Family Games You Love to Play
Family gatherings approach, with awkward conversations and blissful moments coming in equal measures. It also means it’s time to break out the games! It simply wouldn’t be a holiday in my family without the sound of plastic cups slamming down on hardwood boards and moans of “Aarrggh! You’re so mean!” and whispers of, “Hey, you should probably knock her off. She’s got two in home.” So for those of you who are game players and those of who would like to take a crack at it, take a moment to share your top three family games (of any sort, variety, or type).


Here are my favorite games:
1. Uno-this game is great when you want to get even with a sibling.
2. Mexican Train-We play this game for hours and there is always lots of heckling and cheering
This game can give you a big head or make you very humble.

3. Trival Pursuit (the original)-My sister Sandy and I are the all time champions. There only thing that trips us up is the professional teams.

What are your favorite games?

No comments: