Tuesday, May 13, 2008

John Lyons is Coming To Rochester May 20th

While buying annuals for my yard at Rochester Fleet Farm on Saturday I noticed a flyer at the checkout. I was excited to see that my favorite horse trainer is coming to Rochester Fleet Farm on Tuesday, May 20th, 5-8 pm. Admission is free, it will be held rain or shine and you bring your own lawn chair.
John Lyons will demonstrate horse taining techniques the first
1 1/2 hours of the show inside a 40' round pen on the store property. The remaining 1 1/2 hours John will sign autographs inside the store.
If you ever wanted to see a world famous trainer in action this is your chance. John was one of the first horse trainers to use horse whisper techniques. I had an opportunity to see him at a horse clinic up in White Bear Lake about 10 years ago and I am still using on my two horses the techniques I learn from that clinic.

No comments: