Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trippish Weather To Go


I just checked this out this morning on a tip from my favorite site Sites and Soundbytes by Tasha at Green Lake Library. Thanks Tasha.

My husband and I are going to visit our daughter in a few weeks
and I was wondering about the weather on our trip to South Carolina. This would be a great tool to use just before you leave on a trip to check the weather and updates as you drive.

Trippish offers a service that I haven't seen on a map site before. It combines driving directions with weather information. This is great for anyone going on a long-distance road trip, because it offers a glimpse into what sort of weather you will be hitting on your journey. Want to avoid a large city during a downpour? Worried about snow in the mountains? This is the site for you.

No comments: