Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs Dies at 56

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Steve Jobs



Steve Jobs was the light at the end of a very dark tunnel that existed in the early 80's and Steve Jobs made it easier to use computers for the common people. Computers were DOS driven and in my opinion very hard to navigate. The reality of using computers was a hostile, foreign world and the big companies were not going to change.


He was my hero and I LOVED my Apple computers when I worked in schools. I hated to give them up for another brand due to a change in jobs. He made the world a more beautiful place with his rainbow of colors for his Apple computers, iPod, the iPad, and the iPhone. I feel it is a much better world for having Steve Jobs in it and he and his genius will be sadly missed.

No comments: