Monday, May 17, 2010

I have loaded this on my computer. The images are amazing. Very easy to download!
When Chris Pirillo wrote about Electric Sheep on his blog, I just had to try it. I hate normal screensavers because their patterns recur too often and everyone runs the same ones. Electric Sheep is free, works on multiple platforms, but most of all it is lovely.
When your screensaver turns on, it communicates over the Internet and brings in new abstract art for you to view. The computers all share the work of morphing and changing the art, plus you can vote for your favorites. The designs change over time and are detailed, fascinating and fun.
I have had multiple people stop in their tracks when they see my screensaver and ask what it is. This is really one you should try. Give your computer something to dream about.

No comments: