Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Middle Child's Day and My Birthday

August 12th is Middle Child's Day and it gives a little well deserved recognition to the wonderful and special middle
child(ren) in the family.

Today is also my birthday. I am the second of five children and I have always felt like a middle child with an older sister and three younger brothers. I was excited to know that there is a special day just for us. SOOOO...all of us "middles" make this your special day.

I think it's very fair and fitting that we celebrate, and place into the limelight, the middle child(ren) today. Go out and enjoy this day to the fullest. Tell the world about it. Be a little outspoken, and let the world know how great it is to be the middle child.


1 comment:

Jill Foley said...

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!!